Friday, April 6, 2012

Cook'n Magazine Sneak Peak!

 It's time to show you what we've been working on and talking about for so long now. The Cook'n Magazine is off to the press and you get to have a sneak peak before it appears in bookstores and Sam's Club!

AND, for your, our esteemed readers, Northridge Publishing is offering a nice discount on the subscrition of this beautiful magazine. If you prefer, you can also subscribe to this as a download.

This reader-based magazine is all about YOU, what you are cooking and what you're interested in. So send us your favorite fall recipes (for tomatoes, squash, apples, lunch box ideas, the slow cooker, for example).  We'll test recipes we receive in the Cook'n test kitchen and upon board review, YOU just might be one of the magazine's next contributors!

This high-end, drool-worthy magazine, replete with award-winning photography, will take center stage on your living room coffee table. Cook'n will become one of your best friends in the making-dinner-hour-possible department! So take a look, send this to your family and friends, and send us your recipes!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. LOVE IT, JEANNE! I can hardly wait to get my copy! I will be subscribing for SURE@!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - ladies, way to go! I'm so excited, sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your note and for subscribing. We appreciate your support and the comments you leave from time-to-time.

    Your fan,
    Alice (Jeanne's partner in this venture)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I received it yesterday and could not put it down! ! LOVE IT ! !
    Now, how do I download the recipes I like into my Cook'n 10? That Chocolate Fudge Dream Cake looks yummy and I am spoiled by Cook'n 10's search and capture feature ! ! I want the recipe but do not want to type it in.
    Kathie HH

    ReplyDelete